Back in January, I set my monthly targets:
And reviewed a few times:
- Monthly Target Review in Feb 2012
- Monthly Target Review in March 2012
- Monthly Target Review in April 2012
However, the accident with my knee in March made it hard to achieve monthly targets. I have to go to rehab a couple of times a week, which forces me to save time for doing other things.
My knee is getting better now and it is time to restart making efforts for achieving monthly targets, while I still have to rehab.
Let’s review my original targets and how I did in October:
- Go to gym 10 times a month – Rehab 7 times, Gym 5 times
- Read 1 book a month – 0 read
- Watch 4 movies a month – 0 movies
As for English learning, I started taking English class since August. I did not finish any English book this month, but instead, I spent time for the class and practice at home. I still need to read more written English, though.
As for the item 3, I watch more TV drama than movies as I started subscribing Hulu.jp since April. Since then, I watched all episodes of Prison Break, Twin Peaks, Lost, and Desperate Housewives. I guess the time I spent for was much more than 4 movies a month.
Being said that, I reset monthly target as follows:
- Go to gym or rehab 10 times a month
- Read 1 book a month
- Watch movie or drama in English for 20 hours as total
Will review in a month. Do the best.