I bought a plantronics’ BackBeat GO, which is a wireless earphone connected to iPhone by bluetooth, two weeks ago. It works pretty well so far. Here is my review:
- Feel free from being wired with iPhone especially when I eat something with watching streaming contents such as Hulu, TED, etc. Yes, this is my purpose to get this device.
- Don’t take time to disentangle the code
- Bluetooth connection consumes battery of iPhone very fast
- Doesn’t fit into my ear well. Probably too big for my ear although I replaced it with the smallest eartips.
- Great to use most of the time. Feel pain when use for a long time.